Acura Highland Park is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for experienced and talented people to join us as a BDC Team Lead
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Manage a small team, ensuring company processes and procedures are followed
- Responsible for the department’s outcome as well as accomplishing sales goals
- Coach and motivate the team to improved overall performance
- Coaches team about the proper method of handling customers
- Establishes practices/processes that ensures the delivery of exceptional customer service
- Works with sales managers in the coordination of customer attraction strategies
- Oversees hiring and training practices
- 2 years of experience in a BD management position
- Proven business development, sales, or marketing experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of automotive sales
- Well organized and detailed approach to outcome reporting
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented and persuasive
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.