Acura Highland Park is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the look out for experienced and organized people to join us as a Comptroller
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Oversees the financial and accounting systems
- Oversees the administrative team, ensuring efficiency and accuracy
- Prepares monthly budgets and financial statements
- Forecasts financial goals for each quarter to maintain the dealership’s profitability
- Processes all insurance claims and liability insurance
- Reviews all financial statements and ledgers
- Partners with administrative personnel to clear up discrepancies.
- Prepares all taxes and filling forms based on government guidelines
- Meets with General Managers regularly to review business matters and develops plans to increase profitability
- 2-3 years experience as an automotive controller
- Proven knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Advance Microsoft Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience as a leader of an administrative team
- Excellent verbal and written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.