Fixed Ops Director - Acura Highland Park in Highland Park, IL
Acura Highland Park is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for organized and experienced people to join us as a Fixed Operations Director
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Preparing an annual operating budget, goals and objectives for each department and monitoring the departments’ performance.
- Directing the hiring and training of managers for the service, parts and body departments.
- Working with department managers to improve profitability and efficiency.
- Creating and maintaining a positive relationship with customers, ensuring that department staff is helpful, as well as making customer satisfaction a priority to ensure referral and repeat business.
- Working directly with customers and warranty clerks to administer warranty claims, as well as understanding and applying warranty guidelines.
- Creating dealership service and pricing policies for approval by the general manager.
- Ensuring that service repairs are performed efficiently and correctly by conducting spot checks on jobs.
- Bachelors degree in relevant area preferred
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position
- Strong working knowledge of the automotive sales industry including luxury vehicles
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Organizational skills and a methodical approach to dealing with the varied needs of the guests
- Excellent sales, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.