Acura Highland Park is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for experienced and organized people to join us as an Office Manager
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Overseeing general office operation
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports
- Five years of experience in office administration
- Office management experience
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.