Receptionist - Acura Highland Park in Highland Park, IL
Acura Highland Park is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for experienced and detail focused people to join us as a Receptionist
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Be the first point of contact, answering all phone calls to the dealership
- Greet and receive prospects and customers
- Direct customers to the correct department, notify the appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduce the customer to the salesperson
- Work cooperatively with the sales team
- Communicate with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Assist in scheduling and confirming sales appointments
- 1 years of experience in a previous similar position
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing and positive demeanor
- Professional presentation
- Punctual nature and ability to handle schedule flexibility
- A professional appearance
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.