Acura Highland Park is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for experienced Used Car Buyers to bring their knowledge and keen eye for detail to join our team.
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Greet and process any customers who want to sell their car and guide them through the process
- Thoroughly inspect and accurately value vehicles with reference to established criteria and communicate any necessary repair or reconditioning where relevant
- Work with Pre-Owned Sales Manager to obtain a final price/quote
- Review customer information and assist customers throughout their trade cycle
- Always contribute to continuous improvement
- Monitor trade press and other sources of information, with a focus on maximizing profit
- Evaluate demand for vehicles and include this consideration in the valuation of vehicles
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Previous experience in vehicle acquisition preferred
- A professional appearance, friendly manner, and positive attitude.
- A good knowledge of motor vehicles and industry trends
- Attention to detail with a keen eye
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.