Acura Highland Park is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for positive and organized people to join us as a Warranty Clerk
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Ensure the proper submission of claims to the manufacturer or warranty provider
- Adhere to manufacturer and other warranty providers’ policies and procedures
- Review and ensure all paperwork accompany repair orders as per manufacturer’s procedures
- Submit warranty claims in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain proper records of all claims submitted, rejected, and pending and keep track of these throughout the process
- Other tasks as assigned
- 1 years’ previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- CDK experience preferred
- People focused with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance with a strong work ethic
- Proficient computer skills preferred
- Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish)
- Valid and clean driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.