Ensure your new Acura stays in peak condition—at no extra cost to you.
With Acura Precision Maintenance, enjoy coverage on all New MY23 Acura vehicles for the first two years or 24,000 miles, as dictated by the Maintenance Minder system*, including:
Here are the specifics:
- Maintenance Coverage: A1 and B1 services (oil change, oil filter, tire rotation), and MPI (multi-point inspection) as determined by the vehicle's Maintenance Minder system
- Term: 2 years/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) for New 23MY vehicles
- Location: Maintenance must be performed at Acura Highland Park Vehicle Brands: Acura vehicles must be serviced at Acura Highland Park
- Acura Genuine parts and oil will always be used by Acura Highland Park (parts and oil as determined by AHM, dealer up-sells will not be covered)
- Included maintenance is a benefit of the vehicle and is transferable to subsequent ownership; the coverage terms do not reset
Plus, you'll receive convenient Maintenance Minder™ alerts in your vehicle when it's time to schedule service, which you can easily do through the AcuraLink® app**.
*Acura Maintenance Program covers certain factory scheduled maintenance on selected eligible vehicles for two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Certain models may require different maintenance schedules as recommended by the vehicle's Maintenance Minder system and described in the vehicle's Owners' Manual. See Acura Highland Park for vehicle eligibility, coverage details, and exclusions. Valid only in the United States of America. **AcuraLink's Driver Feedback program is available on select vehicles. AcuraLink enrollment is required.